Seriously, guys- you are leaking an unreleased update for an unreleased game. Has leak culture gone too far?
The preload for The Division was made available today, and with it, for some reason, the notes for the first 1.1 Update have been leaked on Reddit. The first update appears to be pretty extensive- it fixes multi GPU performance, fixes global illumination, and on the whole seems hefty enough that it will probably end up being a day one patch.
The full patch notes follow:
Appearance Menu has received a complete overhaul:
- Now displays as a Grid making it much easier to browse items
- “Outfit Sets” option added to quickly equip all the items in a set
- “Inspect” Feature added
- Fixed several lights that did not cast global illumination
- Fixed missing volumetric lights on Traffic Lights
- Illuminated signs now cast actual light
- Improved atmospheric haze in several Time and Weather combinations
- Improved night time lighting and contrast
- Tweaked exaggerated rimlight shader on characters
- Improved car window reflections
- Improved SSAO to be more pronounced
Mega Map and Open World updates:
- New “Mission Overview” has been added to the Mega Map
- Contaminated Zones will now display the required filter level on the Mega Map
- Field data with Audio will automatically play when you pick them up
- If you start listening to Field Data with audio from the menu you can keep listening outside the menu
- Added Subtitles for all Field Data that play audio
- Mission Entrance menu usability has been improved
- Significantly increased number of Crafting Materials obtained from Loot Crates
- New “Help” Menu is now available in Settings Menu – it stores all the Loading Screen and Context Sensitive Tips
- New Tutorials added for certain gameplay features and mechanics (these can be switched off in the Options Menu)
- Skill Modifiers have been added directly to Gear (previously only available on Gear Mods)
- Fixed an issue on Character Select that resulted in getting stuck with specific combination of inputs
- Fixed a progression blocking issue caused by accepting a group invite at a specific moment during the Base of Operations unlock sequence
- Players will no longer be returned all the way back to start screen after creating or logging in to their Ubisoft Club Account
- Fixed remaining Bugs that prevented log-in when some non-essential services were offline
- New Icon for Landmarks in the DarkZone, Icon now changes dynamically depending on if Non-Player Enemies are present or not
- Added information to the in-game Loot Pickup UI to show why an item can’t be picked up
- Improved multi-GPU performance
- Fixed issue where you could get a white screen on start-up
- Improved performance in Windowed mode
- The Deployable Turret no longer targets non-rogue players and doesn’t damage neutral players caught in line of fire either
- Overall stability increased – lots of Crash fixes!
- Further backend improvements and optimizations
- Many Localization adjustments and bug fixes
- Additional minor bug fixes and polish!
The Division launches on March 8 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.