Counterplay Games is raising funds for squad-based tactical strategy game DUELYST on Kickstarter. So far, 3,578 backers pledged $137,707 to help bring this project to life. Currently, DUELYST has entered the Private BETA on July 14th and the closed beta is coming soon. Counterplay Games would love to share with 2P.com community CLOSED BETA KEYS. If you want to join in this event, take your chance to grab a key.
— 2P.COM (@2Pcom) August 11, 2015
3. Enter your email below. If you do not have 2P.com account, please register first. After you register, take a second to refresh this page.
- Visit http://beta.duelyst.com
- Create Account
- Enter Code
- Note: Google Chrome web browser preferred to play the game (NOT IE or Firefox)
Other helpful links (if you would like to share with your winners):
- How to Play: http://forums.duelyst.com/t/how-to-play-updated-may-18/440/1
- Wiki: http://duelyst.gamepedia.com/Duelyst_Wiki
- Forums: http://forums.duelyst.com
- Weekly Updates: https://www.facebook.com/Duelyst
Event Schedule(start time; end time)
Closed beta codes can be redeemed now with no expiration date
Duelyst is a tactical turn-based strategy game with ranked competitive play brought to you by veteran developers and creators from Diablo III, Rogue Legacy, and the Ratchet & Clank series. The game was successfully Kickstarted, doubled the initial pledge goal by the end of the campaign.
Duelyst pays homage to classic tactics games of the past without spending hours grinding resources for upcoming battles and ultimately focus on squad-based tactical combat.