Nintendo has announced Rhythm Heaven Megamix (Rhythm Paradise Megamix in Europe) for Nintendo 3DS and confirmed it will launch in North America and Europe in 2016.
As detailed in the Nintendo Direct on March 4, it will contain over 100 rhythm games, 70 of which have been “carefully selected from previous titles in the series.”
According to Nintendo, Rhythm Heaven Megamix is drawing from the best of the original GameBoy Advance title, Rhythhm Tengoku, which was never released outside of Japan.
Other minigames are taken from Nintendo DS title Rhythm Heaven, and Wii’s Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise. There’s also 30 new rhythm games.
Nintendo’s Direct even featured a number of additional announcements. Take a look at it all using the links below.
- Star Fox Zero on Wii U Comes With Second Game Project Guard
- Super Mario Maker Getting More Items, Including Keys
- Fire Emblem/SMT Crossover Game Gets Official US Title
- New Paper Mario for Wii U Confirmed
- Learn How to Drawn Disney Characters on Your 3DS With This Game
- Bravely Second Beta Will Be Available Early at Best Buy
- Hyrule Warriors 3DS Release Date Confirmed, New Character and DLC Revealed
- Monster Hunter X Confirmed for US, Gets New Name
- Metroid Prime Federation Force Will Include Samus Cameo
- New Kirby Game Coming to 3DS, Includes Giant Robots