Out of Reach is a new MMO that just started Steam Early Access (you can get instant access by paying $16.99). Sets in the first person perspective, the game features everything you can expect in a sandbox survival MMO. As a sailor you are castaways who fight to survive along with other players on an abandoned world: finding supplies, dealing with hunger, exploring the unknow land, fighting animals and beasts, crafting tools, and building shelters, etc.
• Collect resources – wood, tin, linen, stone, iron, etc.
• Craft tools, clothing, weapons, ballistics and other medieval war machines.
• Leveling a character and studying passive and active skills.
• Constructing buildings.
• Clans and reputation system.
• Ability to use ships.
• Large open game world presented in the form of the island.
• A lot of different animals, some of which set aggressive towards humans.
• Day and night changes.
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- 3 GB available space
- DirectX compatible sound card