Crowfall, one of the most successful titles on Kickstarter campaign, has amassed more than two million dollars crowdfunding and today developer ArtCraft Entertainment announced a layaway program for players intend to buy items that cost $100 or more. Below is a quick overview:
- You may only have one item at a time in layaway. (You’ll find it under your Account/Backer Rewards tab, and see it at the top of the Pledge Packages once you have activated a layaway.)
- Layaway is only available for items costing $100 or more.
- The layaway down payment is 15% of the price or $20, whichever is more, with 18-months to pay the balance. (This means you can take advantage of special offers and sales by locking in those prices but giving yourself additional time to pay.)
- Payments must be a minimum of $20 and may be made at any time.
- If you layaway an upgrade to an existing package, that package is locked (and removed) from your inventory residing with the layaway until you fully redeem it.
- You will still get the badges and testing privileges that came with that locked package.
Besides that, they are planning to add more payment options, a guild system and Refer-a-Friend system on the Crowfall official website and Crowfall is at its 75% of the way to raising its current capital goal.
So what do you think of the layaway program?
Source: Crowfall official website