Bless Online, another anticipated Korean MMORPG from Neowiz Games, begins the 2nd Focus Group Test (FGT) today and will end the test on December 20th. This FGT will be the last beta test before open beta, which is slated for early 2016.
In this 2nd FGT, new race Masku, arena system, wild raiding will be available. Masku is a neutral race in Bless so it can choose both of the two factions and all the classes. As for the arena system, it is 3v3 PvP and the wild raiding is about teaming up with other players to challenge the wild big boss. However, those two systems are still in developement. Neowiz want to test the content and get feedbacks from players to polish Bless Online.
The main purpose of the 2nd FGT is to test the server stability and the balance of the game. Testers were picked up from previous beta tests and official recruitment happened not long ago.
>>> More Bless Online Content
- BLESS Unveils New Race Masku
- BLESS to Enter the 2nd Focus Group Test on December 9th
- Bless Got Delayed Indefinitely to Improve the Game
- Bless Online: 5 Gameplay Videos for the Main Gameplay Features
- Bless Online Gameplay First Look!