Black Desert Online is kind of a thing lately since the 1st western alpha test was finally up and at the meantime, as Black Desert Online Japanese publisher GameOn announced, the game will get a major update on November 11, where players will meet the new Kunoichi character for the first time. GameOn thought the Japanese-style Kunoichi is similar to Mai from The King of Fighters so a Mai costume will be added in the cash shop. Unfortunately, no in-game screenshots are unveiled but we'll get you updated once they release the pictures.
Besides that, region of Valencia will also be added in the update. Players can explore the massive desert area where players might meet random sandstorm and get a heat stroke just like in real life. Desert world bosses will be added in the update as well.
For the western version, in case you don't know, only 6 classes will be available at launch: Warrior, Wizard/Witch, Sorcerer, Valkyrie, Ranger and Berserker and western version will be 3 – 6 months behind the Korean version.
>>> Black Desert Online Related Articles:
- Black Desert Online Alpha, How It Compares To ArcheAge As A Sandbox MMORPG
- Daum: Black Desert Won't Have Open Beta, 2 More Tests This Year
- Black Desert ALPHA TEST Day 1 & Day 2 Gameplay Videos
- Black Desert GPU Tests & Graphics Comparison at 1080p and 4K Resolutions
- Black Desert: Character Creation, Horse Taming, Gathering in New Trailer