The Trion Worlds continues to delight players with new projects. And the exhibition PAX Prime 2015 was presented to a turn-based action-strategy monogopolzovatelskaya Atlas Reactor. Among the main features of the game is to provide:
– all kinds of modes will be available 1v1, 5v5, single mode against bots, etc.
– The game will be a large number of characters.
– A walk you along with your opponents. That is, players are given 30 seconds to make decisions, and when the timer is complete, the characters begin to perform tasks
– The maps present the fog of war
– Each character has a unique set of skills (in the presence of even a categorical skills).
– Atlas Reactor will use Free -to-Play model pay. And the game's release is scheduled for 2016 (PC and Mac). If you want to participate in the alpha testing, then go to the official website.